“What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” – A.W. Tozer
We are blessed to have you worship with us via our website and trust that you will feel welcome and “at home”. We believe in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord. It would be a privilege to help you understand what this means. Becoming a believer in Jesus Christ is a life changing, wonderful experience. We have many ways to learn about our Heavenly Father. Through Bible Studies and special programs for all ages. We believe in cultivating relationships into Christian bonds that will last through eternity. We hope to help you discover encouragement, accountability, service and love. We welcome you with open arms!
1 Peter 3:18
“For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for unjust. That He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the spirit.”
We believe in the Bible as the authoritative Word of God.
We Believe we are to spread the message of Salvation.
We believe we are to love one another as Christ loved us.
We believe we are to walk with Christ and become increasingly like our Savior.
- Doctrine of God
- We believe in one God eternally existing as one essence and three distinct persons. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit are equally deserving of honor and praise and all are equally God.
- Doctrine of Revelation
- We believe that God has revealed himself through the person and work of Jesus Christ, the Scriptures, and creation.
- Doctrine of Humanity
- We believe all of humanity is created in the image of God and each person possess intrinsic value and worth regardless of status or quality of life.
- Doctrine of Sin
- We believe that sin has fractured all of humanity and creation, leaving the world in desperate need of the salvation that Jesus offers.
- Doctrine of Salvation
- We believe that salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.
- Baptism and the Lord’s supper
- We believe in baptism by immersion after a person is born again and has trusted Christ for salvation. In the Lord’s Supper, we believe that the wine and bread are merely representation of the blood and body of Christ.
- Church Membership
- We believe a person can only become a member after conversion and baptism. In so doing, they are aligning themselves with the beliefs and practices of Calvary Road.
For further understanding of our beliefs as a church, please refer to the Baptist Faith and Message link below: